music

Sunday 2 December 2012

0
Komen

Segment by NZ: I Tanya U Jawab

Click  this banner if u want to join :)

The questions:
  1. Your nickname:Ikah
  2. Do you wish you had another name? If yes, what is it? :Kim
  3. Your girl best friend:Diana,Mas and Ain
  4. Your guy best friend:Eelzaf,Shamsul,Aiman,Atikah and Izzah
  5. Your favourite food:Rice Chicken,McD,KFC And Buger Ayer Keroh
  6. Your favourite drink:Milo,Ribena
  7. The one thing you always bring everywhere you go:My Phone
  8. Your current favourite song:Aku suka dia,cuba teka,dejavu ,payphone,hati ini
  9. Your favourite singer:Shila,Tasha Manshahar,Najwa,Ainan,Maroon 5 ,1Direction
  10. Your birthday:10/9/1999
  11. The last person you texted or texted you:Diana
  12. What does the text say?:aah senng je kan?
  13. Someone you wish to see right now:Nurul Hakimin
  14. Someone you want to apologize to:Musfirah,Julia,Hakimin and Syahirah
  15. Someone you miss:Nurul Hakimin and all my friend 1B
  16. What time did you wake up this morning? :searching internet
  17. How great your life is in 2012 so far?:I get many gift and many people wish me on         my birthday.
  18. Do you have a pet? If yes what is it and what is the weirdest thing it has ever done? : cat,it favourite food is chickpea.
  19. Where would you have your honeymoon? :England.
  20. Do you regret anything from your past? :Yes!
  21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? :Idon'tthink so because  only god have super power.
  22. What is your status? (Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?What?):Single
  23. Are you in love? If yes, have you told the person how you feel?:I love you and I love you from the heart not the looks.
  24. The thing you hate the most:when people insult me.
  25. The type of people you hate the most:secret
  26. The last gift a person gave you:Diana
  27. What is your favourite color?:Red,Purple,Black,White,Blue,Pink.
  28. Would you take your ex back?:No way!
  29. Something you can't live without:My Family,Friends,Teacher
  30. Do you like this segment?:Of cause I like :)

I Love This Segmen

SUKA?LIKE JER:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

script src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'/>